Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Keeping Busy

Woohoo! A new hobby to do while the little monster sleeps!

My days are full of feedings, diapers, burps, screaming, cuddles and smiles and let's be honest, it's everything I wanted and more.  I love our little man, and my superhero husband. Even though he's back at work and I'm home alone with the little dude I wouldn't trade it in for anything. I can't believe how quickly these first three weeks have gone by and how big he's already gotten. Time is going by too quickly already!

Super stoked for our first date night since he's been born, going to see "Company" with Neil Patrick Harris and Patti LuPone tonight.  I know I'm going to end up in tears at some point tonight because I miss the baby, but it's going to be nice to get out of the house and have a break.

I know I'll probably end up posting something again later, but for now it's time for laundry, dishes and possibly a shower depending on how good of a napper he is today!

No comments:

Post a Comment