Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Days 60, 61 & 62(It's been a busy week!)

So this week has been the cray-crays. I've been a bit under the weather, we've had a cranky baby who is quite possibly teething and is very clingy to mommy, doctors appointmments, and we had my birthday which was family dinners, shopping and a kinda dinner date with my little family, and lots of work. So here's Thursday, Friday and Saturday.

Day 60
Currently reading: Back to Mockingjay!
Currently watching: Jesse's has Anime on, so I guess I'm watching that?
Currently obsessed with: Cricut Cartiridges
Baby Milestones: HE WALKED! Across the living room! Then fell on his face. And hasn't walked since
Favorite toy this week: Hangers. This kid found the hanger basket.
Best time wasted: I took a 3 hour nap with the baby. We both needed it since he didn't sleep the night before
Gotta gossip: The baby oompa loompa in Snooki's belly.
Looking forward to: Officially planning someone cute and adorable's first birthday party!


Day 61
So I really don't feel like finding a recipe to post, although I have some good ones, so I'm going to say thank you. Thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday, thank you for the gifts, phone calls, Facebook posts, texts. Thank you:)


Day 62
                               I want these balloons for Noah's birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment