Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Daycare Tours

We toured a daycare today. It's finally hitting me that I have to leave him behind to go back to work. I wish I could just take him with me and wear him around in his front pack or plop him in a corner and let some of my kids entertain him.

Anyway. I really really liked the daycare we visited today. It's right down the street from our house, is brand new, and has people who seem to genuinely love what they do. The infant room was incredible. Lots of sensory activities and foam play block things(the kind for climbing all over not building a mini tower) along with a GIANT stuffed dragon toy that I wanted to take home with me. As much as I can't see me leaving him behind anywhere or with anyone, this is the one place I think I could possibly leave him. Problem? I'm sure it is beyond expensive.

What's that you say? You took a tour and didn't ask about the cost? Silly me was so enamored and blown away by the facility important things like that slipped my mind. I plan on going back on Monday to ask them a few questions that I have thought of since leaving, and cost being one of them. I'm seriously hoping for a good rate, and hopefully a half day rate, so he can go here. I like the teaching methods and transition methods from age group to age group and I really do hope that when it comes time to let the little monster go I can.

Oh and this kid is figuring out how to do things for himself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment