Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 19

Currently reading: Hunger Games. Still.
Currently watching:Alcatraz! So stoked about this show
Currently obsessed with: Plain Chicken Recipes
Baby Milestones: He's gotten to a standing up position without pulling himself upon something. He's only done it a few times, but it's still exciting!
Favorite toy this week: Leap Frog activity table. He loves it, I love it, it's a fantastic toy!
Best time wasted: Decorating the building at work for Valentine's Day! It's all heartified!
Gotta gossip: I got nothing. Which makes me so sad.
Product that saved my life this week: The excersaucer. He played in it for over an hour and let me get much needed relaxation time.
Looking forward to: 5 days until he hits 8 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment