Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 27, 2012

Day 27

So yesterday I didn't have a chance to post because the babes was so cranky!
He went to the doctor and was tested for strep throat.
Part of me was hoping he had it, not because I want my baby to be sick, but because I would know why he was so cranky.
No strep.
Just a sore throat.
Super fun times!

Currently reading: I just finished Hunger Games, not as good as I thought it was going to be but still good
Currently watching: Teen Mom 2. Guilty Pleasure!
Currently obsessed with: Noah's birthday party. I can't wait!
Baby Milestones: We've gotten a few attempts at words out of him. He likes his bufie(butterfly) and the pppppees(puppies)
Favorite toy this week:The blinds in our room. He wakes up, stands up and quietly plays with them and we wake up when he giggles because he knows he shouldn't be doing it
Best time wasted: Cuddling the sick baby and watching crappy TV together
Gotta gossip: Leah Messer's miscarriage. I'm not so sure she was really preggers to begin with
Looking forward to: Tomorrow! 8 month pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment