Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 4

Currently reading: Twilight. Again. During the holidays I needed something I had already read that I wouldn't be too invested in, and Twilight is a relatively quick read.
Currently watching: Gossip Girl on Netflix. So good.
Currently obsessed with: Erin Jensen's Etsy Shop, I love it. So much.
Baby Milestones:  We've got a baby who learned to push things away and shake his head no if he doesn't want something, he's also able to get to sitting from any position, and he pulled himself up!
Favorite toy this week: Water Bottles. This kid loves water bottles.
Best time wasted: Napping with the baby yesterday morning. I slept with him until about 10:45, let him sleep more and got started on my day.
Gotta gossip:Drew Barrymore is engaged?! I liked her and Justin Long:(
Product that saved my life this week: Buzz Lightyear band aids. I tripped and my toenail split down so far I can't do anything about it, so I stuck Buzz on my toe to keep it from snagging my sock!
Looking forward to: Getting the Hunger Games, one of my kids at work told me it was the best book she's ever read. I'm stopping at B&N after work!

No comments:

Post a Comment