Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Day 29

Whelp. This isn't about a book I'm currently reading, it's more like a book I read, heard about a movie, got really excited about said movie, saw it today, and would have walked out of the theater if I didn't need the date time because the movie was so terrible.

One For The Money.
Great book.
Terrible movie.

Crappy Jersey accents that weren't consistent through the movie.
Terrible, terrible, TERRIBLE casting.
I like the idea of Katherine Heigl, she could have been great, it just didn't work for me.
Ranger wasn't mysterious.
Joe wasn't hot. At all.
Her mother wasn't quiet and drinking in the kitchen.
Her father didn't mutter under his breath.
Lula wasn't Lula-y enough, although I think Sherri Shepard was the best choice.
Rex was perfect.

I can't decide if I want them to make more movies, I would see them out of my loyalty to Janet Evanovich and Stephanie Plum, but I know, chances are, I'll be disappointed every time.

All in all I recommend the book! Not so much the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment